What a set of games!!! Who would of thought that Belgium and France would have come out of this set of Quarters!!! Wow!! I hate to see Brazil and Uruguay go but someone has to. Can’t wait till see today’s games!!
Well until they start…here is a good recipe for wontons. With this recipe you can adjust the ranch dressing or use different kind of meat…ground sausage, ground beef, shrimp, or even add canned tomatoes. The following is a pretty basic recipe. Enjoy!!
Sausage Wonton Appetizers
1 lb ground sausage
1 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
8 oz ranch salad dressing
1 pkg rectangular wonton wrappers
- Brown sausage in skillet and drain.
- Add cheeses and salad dressing(adjust amount of dressing to your taste) and mix together.
- Place wonton wrappers into mini muffin pan.
- Fill each with a teaspoon of sausage mixture.
- Cook at 350 degrees about 10 minutes or until slightly browned and cheeses are melted.