Hi all!! Can you believe it is so close to Christmas? I cannot believe it at all. And on top of it today Is the Winter Solstice!! All sorts of goodies are gonna get eaten today…well this evening. I hope everyone of you are enjoying this holiday season and will continue to have an amazing rest of this year. Yes I said rest of this year…2018 is almost over too!! Wow..just wow!
Today’s recipe is a really good one and it says that it tastes like pecan pie but I don’t think so. It tastes more like a cross between the Pecan Sandies and Pecan Caramel Rolls. Either way the are still so good. Hope you enjoy them!!
Pecan Pie Muffins
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 18 mini muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour and pecans.
- In a separate bowl beat the butter and eggs together until smooth, stir into the dry ingredients just until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cups should be about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks when done.