Hi everyone!! Here is a ooey, gooey, good cheesey comfort food. I usually fix my own sauce but using the stuff here made it turn out pretty good as well. If you want a little kick you can add spicy sausage and pepperoni.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, halved
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 3. Drain macaroni.
- 4. In a large bowl, combine pizza sauce, tomato sauce and milk. Stir in sausage mixture, macaroni, pepperoni, mushrooms and olives.
- 5. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. 6. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese.
- 7. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.