Hey everyone! I know I have not been the best blogger of late. I have not been keeping up with all my updates and everything. I am sorry. I could tell you it’s because I have been doing so much and just did not have the time (that’s partially true). Or I could tell you I just did not have anything to write about. Or even still I could tell you I was just tired of it and needed space.
All of it is true and not true.
I have been busy with life and all of the changes that come with it. I have had to make decisions again in my life as to what is important and not so much anymore. As I said in a previous post I was going back to a place that I no longer wanted to be but I could feel myself slipping down again. So I had to take a step back and do some major soul searching. I had to come to a realization I was more important then what anyone could say or do. I found a few things when doing that:
- I am me. No one can change me except me.
- People will always be envious. I don’t say everyone does it intentionally sometimes it’s unintentional. I feel that way as well sometimes. It’s natural. But how you treat people is up to you
- Not everyone has your best interests at heart…even if they love you.
- Life is too short to really care about what the haters think.
- Things usually are not as bad as they seem and they can always be worse then what they are.
I know most of these are givens and I know everyone will agree that we all can use improvements. I am trying to make a better me. Maybe I am trying to hard but I don’t think so. I look at myself now and what I was 12 or 13 years ago and I see how far I have come. It’s not been an easy trip. I have had to leave things behind. But when I look at them now…I realize how unimportant they were. But I also realize without those things I would not be the person I am now.