Today the World Cup Quarter finals begin!!!! I am so excited for all the teams!! Who are you rooting for? Who do you think will make out of the Quarters? Leave me comments below.
Well today I got a quick sandwich for you. It’s good for appetizers or even for a quick lunch. They are so easy to make…Enjoy!!
Mini Ham and Cheese Rolls
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 24 dinner rolls
- 1/2 pound chopped ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine onion flakes, mustard, poppy seeds and margarine.
- Split each dinner roll. Make a sandwich of the ham and cheese and the dinner rolls.
- Arrange the sandwiches on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the poppy seed mixture over the sandwiches.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Serve these sandwiches warm.