Morning all!! I thought I’d like to share a pretty versatile recipe with you today: Quiche!! The one I am sharing with you today is one I found online and have cooked a few times for my family and they seem to love the taste of it but with Quiches you can use any kind of combination of things with your eggs as I have in the past. 🙂
Sausage and Cream Cheese Quiche
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep dish pie crust
- 8-oz sausage (Jimmy Dean or Tennessee Pride)
- 4-oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream or milk
- dash black pepper
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat. Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese. Drop crumbles of sausage mixture in bottom of pie crust. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, pepper, sour cream, pepper and cream. Pour egg mixture over sausage and cheese mixture in pie crust.
- Bake 1 hour. Allow quiche to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.